Email Address: email@example.comOffice Phone: 210-460-6676Fax: 210-524-8154
As a support staff member to the team, it is my goal to assist the advisors with whatever I can to allow them to focus on the client and their needs. I strive daily to have a positive attitude, aide the flow of daily office tasks, while still promoting our firm’s element in the local community.
• Non-Licensed Administrative Assistant with LPL Financial
• Administrative Assistant to multiple wealth advisors
• Over 15 years of experience in client relations
• 5 years of experience in the promotional products industry
- Involvement with the Big Brothers Big Sisters of South Texas organization and their annual Bowl for Kid’s Sake event.
- Volunteer work and participation with the Susan G Komen Race for the Cure
- Participation in the Color Me Rad 5K
- Participation in the Elf Louise Project
PROFESSIONAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Helping advisors with daily transactions while adhering to compliance and regulatory policies.
- Assisting advisors in organizing and implementing seminars, scheduling appointments and other sales activities.
- Maintaining files and preparing correspondence and documents for advisors and clients.
- Processing new account openings, existing account transactions and compliance approvals.
- Customer contact and relationship builder.
- General office clerical duties.
- CRM integration. RedTail Technology.
- Management of social media sites, web-blasts and LPL commentary via Constant Contact.